- Spring Sale at JapanesePod101!14 April 2011
- JapanesePod101.com is offering 25% on all Basic and Premium subscriptions until April 22nd! The discount applies to both new sign-ups and current subscribers, so everyone can benefit.
Enter coupon code SPRING11 at checkout to save 25% on any Basic or Premium subscription of your choice.
Reviewing the Kanji earns a commission for JapanesePod101 sales. To support us, please make sure to use this JapanesePod101.com link or click the banner above. Thank you!
- No More Keyboard Shortcut for Delete Flashcard *cry*13 April 2011
- The website was briefly down today to address a problem with the Delete Flashcard keyboard shortcut D being dangerously close to the F shortcut (Flip Card).
During Flashcard Reviews the D key no longer works, but you can still access the feature in two clicks through the little wrench icon on the top right of the cards.
The Delete Flashcard feature was suggested in this forum discussion.
- Remembering the Kanji Official App PROMO CODES!6 April 2011
- UPDATE Here are the winners: Fran, Tisane, David, Kanemotto, mornir, Vileru, Art, forestsprite, Mick, hpar (check your email gentlemen). I asked what device you owned, for the sake of curiosity the break down goes like this: 2x iPod Touch, 8x iPhone (3x iPhone 3GS, 2x iPhone 4, 3x Unknown model), and one iPad.
The Remembering the Kanji official flashcard and review app has just been updated to version 1.2! It includes the much requested keyword to kanji review mode, among other things (see full update notes on the iTunes Store page).
To celebrate Mirai LLP sent me 10 PROMO CODES which can be used to redeem a copy of the app for free. The app is currently priced at $4.99 on the iTunes Store.
- New domain name survey4 April 2011
- UPDATE2: The results of the poll. Your comments were very helpful, and I'm still looking for thoughts and suggestions about the domain name.
UPDATE: The free Wufoo form is nearing the limit of 100 entries, which I thought would be sufficient to get a sample of people's preferences. Since it went quicker than I expected maybe I'll throw a round #2 with some ideas that have been sent in the form comments and in the thread linked above.
We have a discussion about a possible new domain name in the forum. Please share your thoughts, thank you!