News for March 2015
- Minor fix.30 March 2015
- Couple small changes today:
• Use the custom keyword (if any) in the Study page title (thanks Frank).
• The site name has been updated in a lot of pages to Kanji Koohii!.
Sorry for the lack of significant updates this month, just been feeling ill and had no energy. Thankfully I'm starting to feel better.
- Small fixes/tweaks.12 March 2015
- Not in great shape lately, so a few small fixes / tweaks:
• Use sans-serif and non-italic fonts for the word definitions in the Vocab Shuffle reviews (for legibility).
• Reduced font size on the Vocab Shuffle flashcards for small screens ( <= 700px ), so the word definitions do not overextend (thanks Francis).
• Fixed the "Exit" links in Vocab Shuffle reviews (back to the Custom Review page).
- Couple small fixes!11 March 2015
- • The layout of the News archive page was broken (thanks Artgor, AzuraFilth).
• A default text color was missing from the page body, which could cause the text on some pages to appear too light (thanks flan).
- "Reviewing the Kanji" is now "Kanji Koohii" !6 March 2015
- The website just got a little makeover, hope you like it ! Along with the refresh of the layout and theme, the website's identity is now simply "Kanji Koohii" (if you read out the logo :-)) !
For existing users: "Sight reading" has moved under Study > "Kanji Recognition". The "Labs" page has now found its proper place under Review > "Custom Review".
If there are any issues with this update let me know through the feedback page, thank you!
- Preview the redesigned Kanji Koohii !2 March 2015
- The website will soon switch to the updated design. Please let me know in this thread if anything needs to be looked at before the switch !
Preview the redesigned Kanji Koohii !
The switch corresponds to the first milestone of this redesign, which is to have a fully functional site with the new layout, and the new menu-based navigation. There is still a lot of work to do, particularly the Study page which has merely been "fitted in" the new design at the moment.