News for December 2006
- A reminder on sharing stories/mnemonics29 December 2006
- I would like to remind everyone that the stories being shared publicly in the Study area should be stories of your own creation, or derivatives of other member's stories.
Stories and mnemonics which come from the "Remembering the Kanji" books, as well as those featured in the KanjiCan software should not be publicly shared in the Study area.
Those of you who are also registered on the RtK Yahoo Group should be aware that there are two files available in that group, which appear to contain stories taken directly from KanjiCan.
If you have come accross these files, and used any of these stories on this website, please take a moment to review your stories in the Study area, and make sure that those stories are kept "private".
- Study area : search by kanji29 December 2006
- On a lighter note, you can now browse the Study area by entering a kanji in the search box, in addition to the frame number or keyword.
- Forum registration problem fixed1 December 2006
- There was a small problem with the forum registration since around mid-November, where the forum registration was not processed during the website registration.
The following members should now be able to log into the forum : yiufai, maddrui_b, ericdoubleyou, RoboTact, firefly, elophi, paulymer5, meenakshi_kamaraj, Nimwendil, pikalou, Binko, harvsan, buta304, coolie19, limlom, creslin, kattun, gureo003, bigspenderJ, Muffiny, alesh, bonitoclub, zdenes, kaikai, AGray, Trigo, geraldsan, Prorock, hanami, Lance, tajin.
Thanks to RoboTact for letting me know about this.